Psoriasis is an incurable skin disease that can deliver its owner maximum inconvenience. However, one can not only learn to live with a disease, but significantly reduce its manifestation with the help of modern medicine. Chinese psoriasis ointment is one of the many effective drugs with simple application and composition. Where to buy the product? How to use and what is its cost?
What is Chinese psoriasis ointment
All funds from psoriatic plaques are divided into two types: hormonal and non-hormonal. The former are especially effective in the acute stage of the disease and with extensive skin lesions. They give an almost instant effect, relieve inflammation and itching. However, the main disadvantage of such drugs is that they are all addictive and can lead to cell necrosis.
Non-hormonal drugs are made on the basis of plant components in tandem with less aggressive chemicals. Such ointments, creams and gels are good for the prevention of chronic psoriasis and can be used as an adjuvant for the treatment of the disease. Non-hormonal drugs are absolutely safe for the liver and kidneys, do not violate the hormonal background and are not addictive. All ointments from China for psoriasis belong to this group of drugs.
What ointments are effective
A good medicine should have several parameters at once: have anti-inflammatory effect, prevent the development of fungal infections, quickly cleanse the skin, not affect the composition of the blood, the liver or kidneys and be as safe as possible. All of these requirements have Chinese ointments made on a plant basis. Recognized in Russia as effective remedies for psoriasis, which have collected a large number of positive reviews, are:
- ointment "King of the skin";
- Yiganerjing Cream;
- Psoriasis cream.
King of the skin
Chinese remedy for psoriasis The king of the skin is available in jars of red or silver. The ointment is a homogeneous consistency of white color, when applied to the skin becomes completely transparent. The medicine is intended to eliminate the symptoms of the following diseases:
- any form of psoriasis;
- mycoses, including nail plates;
- multi-colored lichen;
- candida paronychia;
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- fungal sepsis;
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- leishmaniasis of the skin.
Due to its natural composition, the King of Skin cream has been used in many areas of medicine. They are treated with purulent inflammations, rashes, psoriasis skin lesions and so on. The pharmacological action of the cream is based on:
- tidying up the division of epidermal cells;
- softening and exfoliating dead skin particles;
- increased blood circulation in the upper layers of the epidermis and nutrition of the dermis;
- providing anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial effects;
- saturating the skin with valuable nutrients.
All active components of the ointment are natural extracts from plants, extracts and other natural substances. The main composition includes:
- sandalwood - has a calming and astringent effect on the skin, relieves irritation and inflammation;
- Neem - neutralizes the effects of toxic substances, soothes the skin, relieves itching;
- natural antibiotic cappuccari - has a bactericidal effect;
- licorice - softens the skin, removes inflammation, accelerates cell division;
- tulasi - acts as a moisturizing element;
- turmeric - degreases the skin.
Instructions for use
Applying Chinese ointment is not difficult. In the treatment of psoriasis, acne, lichen, eczema and other cosmetic defects, it is necessary to lubricate all affected areas of the skin several times a day. To achieve the maximum therapeutic effect, the course of use of the ointment should be 5-7 days. With pathological forms of skin disease, therapy is recommended to be extended for a period of three weeks. In this case, the cream should be applied as often as possible, at least every 2-3 hours. For the prevention of psoriasis, procedures can be performed 3 to 5 times a month.
Chinese ointment "King of the skin" is not a panacea for all diseases and has a number of contraindications for use, including:
- hypersensitivity or severe allergy to one of the components of the composition;
- acute hepatic or renal failure;
- teen acne or rosacea;
- chronic perioral dermatitis;
- the presence of infectious or viral diseases;
- period of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
You can buy Chinese ointment today in any store or network of official medical institutions. The average cost of a medicine varies from one and a half to two thousand rubles. However, when ordering from a direct supplier, you can save a little. It should be remembered that making purchases through the catalog is only with official representatives and if the seller has all the quality certificates.
Chinese Psoriasis Cream Yiganerjing
Iganerving is another good Chinese psoriasis cream. The tool was developed based on natural ingredients for the treatment of various kinds of inflammation, dryness and itching of the skin. However, its main advantage is that even children can use the cream. In pediatrics, the prohibition of ointment is only the individual intolerance of some plant components by the child's body or obvious allergic reactions.
This Chinese ointment is often prescribed by doctors when all methods of conservative treatment have not yielded any results. The balanced natural composition of the drug helps to eliminate itching, relieve swelling, reduce inflammation and the area of localization of the disease. Instructions for use states the need to use the drug for treatment:
- the occurrence of acne;
- teenage acne;
- skin dermatitis;
- baby sweating;
- wounds resulting from an insect bite.
The ointment is produced in a dense cardboard box, inside of which there is an aluminum tube with a capacity of 15 grams. In appearance, the ointment has a dense creamy texture. It is well applied and does not leave greasy stains after drying. The composition of the product includes only natural components:
- Sophora - has a local anti-inflammatory effect;
- Root monogne - removes irritation;
- gledichia - reduces the production of subcutaneous fat, normalizes the water-alkaline balance of the skin;
- Amur velvet - relieves inflammation, neutralizes the fungus;
- lotus extract - acts as an antioxidant;
- Mulberry root - relieves swelling, increases the protective functions of the skin;
- ash root - accelerates tissue regeneration;
- holly is a good disinfectant.
Instructions for use
Use Chinese ointment externally, covering a thin layer of affected skin areas. The number of applications per day depends on the severity of the disease and the degree of damage, but on average it is 2-3 times per day. Treatment should be continued until the unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis disappear completely. In the future, for prevention, apply the cream to the skin 1 time per week.
Before using the Chinese Yiganerjing ointment, you should consult a doctor, since symptoms similar to psoriasis can occur with other skin diseases. In the instructions for the drug, no side effects are indicated, and among the contraindications only hypersensitivity of the skin to one or more substances from the composition is listed.
You can buy Chinese ointment in Russia through official representatives, in stores or on trading floors. The average cost of one tube is from 1000 to 1500 rubles. In addition, the tool can be bought in an online store with direct delivery from China. In this case, the cost of one bottle of ointment will be below about 10-20 percent, taking into account free delivery by mail.
Another equally effective Chinese cure for psoriasis is Psoriasis cream. It gently cleanses the skin of germs and bacteria, moisturizes, exfoliates dead particles and restores the upper layer of the epidermis as quickly as possible. Very often, the ointment is used not only to treat psoriasis, but also to eliminate the manifestations of scaly lichen. The product is quickly absorbed, does not leave greasy stains or films on the surface of the body.
Chinese cream has a softening, healing and anti-inflammatory effect on damaged skin. It is able to draw fluid from newly formed psoriasis vesicles, accelerate tissue regeneration, kill microbes and viruses located on the surface of the skin. The use of this Chinese ointment is justified if it is detected:
- psoriasis, including severe psoriasis;
- scaly lichen;
- acne and teen acne;
- itching or burning at the site of an insect bite.
The ointment is produced in convenient plastic jars of white color, with a volume of 25 grams. The composition of the drug includes:
- camphor - normalizes blood microcirculation, has an antiseptic and cooling effect;
- passerine root - relieves inflammation, kills viruses and bacteria;
- oak bark - has an astringent effect, relieves burning, itching, swelling and dries the skin;
- Vitamin A - promotes the speedy healing of wounds;
- paraffin, water, petroleum jelly, oil - excipients.
Instructions for use
Apply Psoriasis cream on a clean, dry skin with a thin layer. If psoriatic inflammation has already dried up, for better absorption, the cream can be deeply rubbed into the skin with soft, slightly pressing finger movements. The procedure is preferably carried out 3-4 times a day. Stop using the ointment after reaching the first improvements. The minimum treatment for psoriasis with this Chinese cream is one and a half months.
In rare cases, after using the cream, the symptoms of psoriasis may worsen: a severe burning sensation, itching, redness of the skin, and other allergic reactions appear. This happens when the body is intolerant of the individual components of the drug, so before starting treatment it is advisable to conduct an express test on the back of the wrist. In addition, it is not recommended to use the cream during pregnancy and small children.
Order Chinese cream in the online store can be completely inexpensive, the average cost of a jar is 450-600 rubles. Prices are excluding home delivery, so if you plan to make purchases through the catalog, you will need to add courier or mail services to the total cost. In addition, do not forget to make sure that the seller has quality certificates and trade permits.
How to choose a Chinese ointment for psoriasis
Which ointment from the above has a better effect on the skin? How to buy a product and not make a mistake with the choice? These questions worry many patients suffering from psoriasis. In order for the treatment to work, before buying, doctors advise you to focus on the following criteria:
- The range of action of the tool. The higher it is, the ointment will help to get rid of big problems. Choose the medicine that immediately has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effect. A good bonus is the ability of the ointment to cool the skin, stimulate cell division and soften peeling.
- The composition of the funds. Carefully read the composition indicated on the package. A good Chinese ointment should contain only natural substances, without hormonal additives.
- Perform a comparative test. Carefully read the recommendations for the use of a particular drug, find out about the availability of medicine in pharmacies, read reviews of other consumers. This knowledge will help you make a choice before making a purchase.
- Contraindications, side effects, safety. Some Chinese ointments are very aggressive on the skin. The reason lies in the active components of the drug. Examine the composition and make sure that you are not allergic to this or that medicinal plant. If it is difficult to understand the composition, before applying the ointment, conduct an allergic test on the back of the wrist.