Kids need to be fed healthy foods. It is important to select them in accordance with the needs and desires of children. To ensure that the food is complete and varied, you can use popular everyday menu examples as a sample.
Sample children's menu for a child for a day
Each period of development of babies has its own requirements. They are taken into account when forming a children's menu for every day. Correctly organize the diet will help ideas about age-related features. However, each sample children's menu that can be found in books and articles is advisory in nature: you have the opportunity to change it, guided by the preferences of the child.
Up to 2 years
When compiling a children's menu for every day for a child up to 2 years old, you need to follow some recommendations:
- Up to 1 year old children should be fed only boiled, mashed food.
- The baby of this age period per day needs up to 0.6 l of dairy products.
- Give the child boiled or stewed vegetables. It is allowed to use salads from fresh vegetables, which must be mixed with vegetable oil.
- After 12 months, you can eat crumbs of 50-100 g of fruits and berries, drink juices, jelly, stewed fruit. Previously, a child is allowed purees and juices.
- At this age, in the children's menu 2-3 times a week, you can include cookies, rolls, marshmallows, marmalade.
The layout of the menu for the child for the day:
- Breakfast: porridge with milk, tea or milk.
- 2nd breakfast: fruit juice.
- Lunch: salad, soup, souffle meat (up to 1.5 years). Steam meat cutlet (after 1.5 years). Compote.
- Snack: kefir or milk, cookies, fruits.
- Dinner: vegetable stew, tea.
2 to 3 years
It is important that the diet of a child from 2 to 3 years old includes:
- vegetables and fruits, nuts;
- meat and fish;
- boiled eggs - 1 time in 2 days;
- milk products;
- cereals and cereals;
- olive oil;
- baked in the oven, boiled or stewed dishes.
Sample menu for a child:
- Breakfast: milk porridge with vegetables or boiled egg, a sandwich with butter and cheese, tea with milk, kefir or cocoa.
- Lunch: children's salads from vegetables, soup or cabbage soup, stewed or mashed potatoes, chicken stew (meatballs), compote (juice).
- Snack: pastries (bun, pie, pancakes or crust). Juice (kefir).
- Dinner: pudding (casserole) or fish fillet, kissel, kefir (juice).
From 4 to 5 years
During this period of development of the child, four meals a day should be continued. The diet should include eggs, chicken, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, fish and cereals. A set of products will help the child overcome the increasing mental and physical stress, and will contribute to growth and development. To avoid damage to the stomach, you need to control the amount of sweets. Sugar-containing foods can be consumed by a child after meals or at noon. It is better to offer cream cakes to the child only on holidays.
An example menu might be:
- Breakfast: rice porridge with pumpkin, a sandwich with butter, tea or cocoa.
- Lunch: pea soup, meatloaf, salad, bread, compote.
- Snack: milk, baked apples, sandwiches. For the holiday, products can be replaced with cakes or cake.
- Dinner: cottage cheese casserole, milk.
For 7 years
Every day children's menu for a 7-year-old child needs to be selected very carefully, because the child becomes more picky in food. Nutrition must be balanced and high-calorie to provide a supply of energy. The optimal energy value of products consumed per day is about 2500 kcal, especially in the autumn period. The frequency of food intake should be at least 4-5 times a day.
Based on these rules, you can make an approximate children's menu for the day:
- Breakfast: milk porridge, a sandwich with butter. Tea (Cocoa).
- Lunch: first course, meat (fish) with a side dish, salad, compote, chocolate.
- Snack: casserole (pudding), fruit or oatmeal cookies with milk.
- Dinner: steamed meat (fish), a side dish of stewed vegetables or cereals.
Children's daily recipes
The child’s health is determined and reinforced by the food they eat. Daily meal set should be such as to provide a variety of nutrition for the baby. From simple, inexpensive, well-known products, you can create amazingly tasty and nutritious dishes. Some recipes are suitable for use every day. When preparing them, the hostess will have no problems, and the food for the child will be delicious.
Children's beet cutlets are a very useful and easy to prepare part of the menu for every day. This dish has a bright color that may interest the child. The cutlets are distinguished by their wonderful, delicate taste. Composition:
- beets - 2 pcs.;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- buckwheat flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
How to cook:
- To make minced beets, you must first cook or bake it, cool, remove the skin. Grind the prepared vegetable. Mix it with cottage cheese and egg to create a homogeneous mass.
- In the resulting mixture, place finely chopped garlic, flour and seasonings. Knead the minced meat with a spoon.
- Heat the pan with olive oil. In a hot dish, spread the beetroot mixture with a tablespoon. Fry each patty on both sides. Serve the finished dish with sour cream.
For a children's menu, it is difficult to choose culinary recipes that would be useful and attractive for the child. Cauliflower is a cheap, delicate and tasty product. It has many useful properties, from this vegetable you can cook inexpensive dishes. Cook cabbage using an interesting budget recipe. Products:
- cauliflower - 200 g;
- cheese - 50 g;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
Prepare a light baby dish according to the instructions:
- Place a pot of water on the fire, wait until it begins to boil. Salt a little salt.
- Cabbage needs to be divided into inflorescences of small sizes.
- Send the cabbage into the water, cook for about 10 minutes. When the vegetables are ready, put them in a colander.
- After leaving some water, place the cabbage in a blender to mash it. Place the chopped vegetable in the pan, add a little sour cream, grated cheese. Stir and warm a little. Stir the food constantly during cooking. Garnish with grated cheese when serving.
Healthy food for every day for a child does not seem to be without vegetables. Many of them have medicinal properties, can be used by the family or for a children's diet. Add them to the menu, and the dishes will become not only healthy, but also nutritious. The child will appreciate the taste of tender breasts in combination with pieces of vegetables. You will need:
- chicken - 0.6 kg;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- onions - 1 pc.;
- garlic arrows - 50 g (or 2 cloves of garlic);
- Cut the chicken into small cubes, pepper a little and salt. Leave the breasts to marinate for a few minutes.
- Cut vegetables into large pieces, add a little salt.
- You can steam vegetables and chicken. Quick and easy to prepare children's recipes in a slow cooker. Place the meat and vegetables in the holeer. Pour water into the bottom, select the "Steam" mode, set the timer for half an hour. When the signal sounds, the chicken will be ready.
Kindergarten cuisine offers preschool kids healthy food. Every educator and child remember the usual food served in the kindergarten. The recipes of dishes from this institution must be known to mom, too, in order to carry out proper nutrition. The casserole is not only of considerable benefit, but also has a wonderful taste, familiar from childhood. To prepare it, take the following ingredients:
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- semolina - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- egg - 1 pc.
- Rub cottage cheese through a sieve or fine grater.
- Beat the egg with sugar. Place the mixture, semolina, butter, raisins and sour cream with salt to the curd. Mix everything.
- Put the resulting mass in a pan, which must first be sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Smooth the cottage cheese, brush on top with sour cream. Place the pan in the oven, bake the contents for 40 minutes.
For allergies in a child
Recipes for allergic children should not contain products that have the characteristics of allergens. However, this does not mean that children's food from the menu will be tasteless. Prepare a tender, light soup with cauliflower and kohlrabi for the baby. Composition:
- kohlrabi - ½ stalk;
- cauliflower - 4 inflorescences;
- oat flakes - 2 tbsp. l .;
- parsley root;
- broth - 1 l;
- sour cream.
How to cook diet food:
- Peel the roots of kohlrabi and parsley, cut into thin strips. Warm them a little in a saucepan with butter.
- Put the pot with meat or vegetable broth on the fire. Add cabbage, chopped roots and oatmeal to the liquid.
- Boil the soup until the vegetables are tender. When serving, season with sour cream and herbs.
Learn how to make delicious fish souffles for kids.
Delicious and quick recipes for kids for every day.
The menu that you create for a small child will include certain dishes. To cook them correctly and quickly, use children's recipes. It’s easy to find them on the Internet or books, but the easiest way is to watch the video tutorial. Many of them are light, contain recipes that are quick to prepare. It is necessary that the dishes are tasty, healthy for the whole family, do not cause allergies. Properly selected recipes will diversify your child’s diet, add health and energy to him.