Dreams of a beautiful and slender figure are characteristic of every woman. On the shelves of pharmacies there are various means that promise to translate these dreams into reality. Subcutaneous administration of drugs for weight loss is one of such methods. Preparations of this nature are designed to remove excess fat from certain areas of the body in which this problem is found. In addition, such procedures will help in the fight against cellulite even in the late stages of the phenomenon that develops in people of any complexion and age.
Types of Slimming Injections
Among the varieties of weight loss products administered under the skin, there are several of the most popular:
- injections of ozone;
- the use of homeopathic medicines;
- injections of testosterone.
Ozone therapy is an independent form of weight loss. This method is used as part of a comprehensive fight against excess weight. Exercise and diet are recommended for injections. In order to reduce body fat in certain areas, injections are given subcutaneously. Therapy is not recommended for:
- allergies to the components of the drug;
- diabetes mellitus;
- head injuries;
- heart attacks and strokes;
- poor blood coagulation;
- taking medications that thin the blood.
Positive aspects of ozone injections:
- reduce the risk of diabetes by stimulating the activity of cells to absorb oxygen and glucose;
- contribute to improving mood, performance, improving well-being in general;
- with their help harmful substances are expelled from the body;
- accelerate metabolism, lower blood viscosity, saturating it with oxygen.
The course of ozone injections involves from 7 to 10 sessions, which are usually carried out with an interval of 3-4 days. The drug is administered under the skin in the region of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs, depending on which of these areas excites the patient the most. Ozone injections for weight loss are effective not only in the fight against overweight, but also against cellulite, stretch marks and to rejuvenate the body as a whole.
Drugs that break down fat are called lipolytics, their effect is based on the following processes:
- increased pressure inside fat cells;
- separation of fat into its constituent parts;
- violation of the integrity of the cell membrane;
- the output of decay products through the kidneys and liver.
Such fat burning drugs act on the following areas:
- the abdomen;
- faces (cheeks, chin, eyelids);
Among lipolytics, the following agents are popular:
- Aqualix. The drug has the form of a gel that is able to evenly distribute under the skin. Its components dissolve fat and fat cell membranes. The medicine must be administered 2-3 times.
- "Dermastabilon." Fights fat, turning it into an emulsion. Injections are done with an interval of 1 week to 10 days. Required number of procedures: 7-10.
- "Revital Cellulform". It has a complex effect: breaks down fat and rejuvenates the skin. In addition, the drug converts the destroyed tissue into energy necessary for the body. The result is achieved in 5 weekly procedures.
An increase in the amount of body fat is associated with a decrease in the activity of the hormone testosterone. Replenishment of the deficiency contributes to the normalization of weight. You can replenish the hormone with the help of injections. In order to achieve the effect, injections are done every 3 months. Injections will help you lose weight without physical exertion and diets, but there are a number of dangers in themselves. Excessive amounts of it in the body of a man lead to prostate cancer, and the occurrence of mental disorders is also possible.
If you decide to give injections for weight loss at home, then homeopathic remedies will be the most suitable for this. One component of such medicines is artichoke extract. The indisputable advantage of the product is naturalness. It must be mixed with water and injected deep under the skin of the zone that needs to be adjusted. The drug contributes to the destruction of lipid tissue, and its residues are excreted using the lymph flow.
Video about injections for weight loss in the stomach
People who want to get rid of excess weight, but do not want to pay a high cost for the procedures, can do them yourself. Today there are special videos that help mesotherapy, but injections can be done with syringes. Injections into the abdomen for burning fat must be done correctly so as not to harm the body. In the video below, you can review the process in more detail.
Marina, 32 years old. I was always worried about fat deposits in the abdomen. I really wanted to adjust this area. The employees of the beauty salon suggested using the Aqualix medicine for this, I paid about 6,000 rubles for it. However, the effect was worth the price. After a couple of procedures, I noticed that my problem area became noticeably smaller.
Alexander, 43 years old I dreamed of losing weight, although I simply can’t force myself to go on diets and play sports. As a result, after going to the doctor, he began to inject testosterone. For a couple of years I lost more than 10 kg. I liked the fact that the procedures were rare but effective.
Maria, 19 years old. Complexed due to the size of her hips, to me they seemed too full. Therefore, I decided to contact a specialist who gave me injections with artichoke extract. This drug was chosen because it is natural. It was painful to do the procedures, but the result exceeded my expectations. Now I am pleased with my slim, beautiful figure.Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give recommendations for treatment based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.