Cosmetics can work wonders! The images created by makeup artists are often true works of art. But if you know how to properly color your eyes with a pencil, then without any problems you will make yourself a good make-up at home. Let's find out about the main rules.
How to learn to beautifully paint eyes with a pencil
When summing up your eyes with a pencil, try to keep them wide open and do not strain your eyelids. To do this, lower the mirror onto the table and look down at it. If it is difficult for you to draw a line of the same thickness, start drawing it from the middle of the century, moving towards the bridge of the nose. And in the second stage - extend it to the outer edge of the eye. Do not be afraid to rest your cheek on your palm and use the little finger of the same hand to stretch the skin over the eyelids.
Black pencil - phased photo instruction
Not every girl can beautifully draw the contour of her eyes with a black pencil. But do not despair if you are one of them. The following photo instruction will help you quickly learn this simple art:
- First you need to apply a foundation on the eyelid. Depending on the style of makeup, neutral or, conversely, bright shadows will do.
- Before drawing the eye contour with a pencil, you should slightly pull off the skin of the upper eyelid. This will smooth out all the irregularities and small wrinkles that can interfere with drawing.
- To make the arrow even - make-up artists are advised to first put at regular intervals several points.
- Smooth movements combine all the points in one line. You need to start drawing it from the inner corner of the eye.
- Having reached the outer corner of the eye - bring the arrow a little further. Visually, it should resemble a small tail narrowed towards the end. Try to draw subtly - you can make the arrow wider at any time, narrowing it down is very problematic.
- When applying a pencil to the lower line of eyelash growth, you also need to slightly pull the eyelid with your fingers.
- When painting the lower eyelid, draw a thin line and slightly bring it up. Feather the arrow on the lower eyelid so that it looks softer.
- Draw a pencil at a small distance from the inner corner of the eye - there are lacrimal glands. A few drops of liquid - and the pencil will flow or smear.
- For expressive make-up, professionals advise drawing a line of small thickness on the inner eyelid from above and below.
- Touch up your finished makeup. Small flaws can be corrected with a cotton swab.
White pencil below
Visually enlarge the eye will help a white pencil. On the inner part of the lower eyelid, you need to carefully draw one thick line with it, and then shade it a little. When choosing a white pencil, look at the texture: it should be soft. To make eye makeup last longer - choose waterproof pencils that are washed off with just some cosmetic products.
Kayal is used specifically for eyeliner along the line of the inner eyelid. It holds well and does not spread. And the presence of antiseptic substances helps not to injure the sensitive mucous membrane during eyeliner. Kayal has a creamy structure and is very different from ordinary pencils.
- Kayal of beige color allows you to visually make the eye bigger, and the look - more fresh.
- A black kayal is perfect for creating a smoky-eyes effect. He makes the look expressive, however, the eye from the side will look already.
- Kayals of bright colors emphasize make-up, but they need to be carefully selected for a specific tone. For example, a turquoise kayal looks great against a background of brown shades.
How to make up eyes to make them look bigger
Women with large eyes are known to be more attractive to men. But what if nature has not awarded you an enviable form? Let's find out how to make your eyes bigger and open them visually with a pencil:
- The main secret is in the eyeliner. It should be done along the edge of the upper eyelid along the line of eyelashes. The closer to the outer edge - the thicker.
- Eyeliner inside the eyelid with a blue, white or other light shade pencil will visually make the eye section larger. Dark eyeliner - on the contrary, will narrow it.
Making graceful arrows
Looking at the mirror at a right angle, extend the eyeliner line a little further than the end of the eye. Then gradually add thickness to its upper part. Remember that perfect arrows should be strictly parallel to the lower eyelid. If you make a light daytime make-up - the arrow should be thin, if the evening - more visible. Shading with a small brush will make the arrow less clear. And if you direct it with a liner - it will stand out strongly. Learn more about how to draw arrows in front of your eyes.
Video: How to increase eyes with a pencil
To draw arrows beautifully, you don’t need to have any special skills. Practice and in a few days your make-up will look much better and your eyes will attract more attention. Finally, we suggest watching a video in which a method of visually enlarging the eye with a white pencil is clearly demonstrated.